- Renal Unit: Was opened officially on 18th June 2011. It has two Dialysis machines and runs 6 Dialysis Sessions per day.
- Maternity and Newborn Unit: The Maternity complex was opened on 23rd December, 2011. It has a capacity of 60 beds; 20 Labour Ward, 60 New Born Unit. The completion of the new unit at a cost of Kshs. 78 Million with funding from the Queen of Norway is a major milestone to the realization of the MDGs, that is, reduction of maternal and infant mortality rates.
- Maseno University: To realize its mission of becoming a teaching and referral hospital, NNPGH is going to liaise with Maseno University School of Medicine to train doctors for the country and the region.
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Centre (VMMC)
- TOWA Project – Total War on HIV/AIDS
- Laboratory: Has state of the art laboratory equipment to improve diagnostic services.
- Hospital Management Information System – The hospital has computerized the out-patient department and the next phase is to computerize the in-patient department.
As a referral and teaching hospital, we aim at improving clinical services through improved preventive, pro-motive, curative and rehabilitative services. The hospital aims to introduce more specialized clinical services in its future plans such as:
- OPD Complex
- Mental unit
- Surgical complex –(Neurosurgery, cardio-thoracic, pediatrics and general ward)
- Recreational centre
- Maseno school of Medicine